Sunday, June 22, 2008

Guyton and Hall Physiology Review

Guyton and Hall Physiology Review


I give this book 5 stars because the contents are simple and are very representative of medical school physiology exams, which often require a greater understanding of the material than is required to answer the questions. I found a majority of the questions to be detail oriented questions that you would be hard pressed to glean from BRs Physiology or possibly from lectures (I read through this book after having taken a course in physilogy).This physiology book is very useful for flushing out any deficiencies you may have in your understanding because while overall I feel it is weak, there are some very good questions that test basic concepts. Therefore the book can be used as a supplement or as a quick review for the boards to check for understanding of material. With all that said, I highly recommend reading Guyton and Hall Physiology Review.



0 komentar: